During this time, of great stress and uncertainty, MRI Centers of Texas have decided to keep our clinics open. M-F 7 am to 10 pm and weekends from 7 am to 7 pm. We are devoted to providing our clients and patients with the greatest, high-quality care. We will continue to monitor and respond to the COVID-19 situation accordingly.
As recommend by the CDC, we are focused on maintaining a clean and safe environment. We deeply appreciate the trust that you have placed in us. Our staff is currently screening all our patients with an infection risk questionnaire at the time of scheduling and then again at the time of their arrival. In an effort to reduce any risk to our patients and staff, we are also taking the patient’s temperature on arrival. We have altered our schedules to give more time per patient and are only allowing the patient to enter the building. This is done, to cut down on multiple people in the waiting areas. Limited exceptions can be made for patients that require assistance. We are respectfully asking that all patients consider the following questions, before attending their appointments:
● Do you have a fever and/or respiratory symptoms, such as cough or shortness of breath?
● Have you traveled to a high-risk COVID-19 affected geographic area, within 14 days of symptom onset?
● Have you had close contact with anyone who has traveled to a high-risk site or that has COVID-19?
Our clinics have been sanitized by a State Commercial Sanitizing company. Our clinics have been fully stocked with cleaning products. We are also sanitizing our clinics around the clock to ensure patient safety. We are asking that both our staff and the patients practice the following:
● Clean your hands often—Wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after you have been in a public space, after blowing your nose, coughing or sneezing
● If soap and water are not readily available, use a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol. Cover all surfaces of your hands and rub them together until they feel dry
● Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands
● Avoid close contact with people who are sick
● Put distance between yourself and other people
● Stay home if you’re sick, except to get medical care
● Cover your coughs and sneezes
● Wear a facemask if you are sick
For our valued clients, in addition to the safety precautions mentioned above, we also offer our digital web-based Referral Portal. You can access your patient/client records 24/7 via the portal. Please contact your Marketing Representative to obtain access to the portal or with any questions/concerns you encounter, while utilizing this tool.
MRI Centers of Texas has an amazing team that is always here and available for you. We are here to provide you with the best and safest experience for your imaging needs. If you have any questions or concerns regarding this notification or your upcoming appointment, please feel free to call our office today at 972-498-1961.
MRI Centers Management
To our Clients,
With the rapid spread of Coronavirus (COVID-19), it has affected the way we conduct our daily living, including our work schedules. We want to let our clients know that MRI Centers Of Texas is prepared to provide support to our clients’ needs. As you all are aware, we provide a 24/7 online access to billing & medical records through our online portal. If you have any questions regarding portal setup or training, please contact us at: email@example.com or call us at 972-762-3490.
In addition to utilizing our portal, we have implemented the infrastructure for our corporate office to function remotely. During this unprecedent time, we are here to help to make sure you have access to your billing and medical records and provide you with a process smooth. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us with any questions that arise.
To Our Patients,
As the novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation continues to evolve, we want to take this time to reach out to you about the steps we are taking to help keep you healthy and safe. Nothing is more important to us than the well-being of our patients and staff. We are actively monitoring the current situation, and we are following the guidance from the World Health Organization (WHO) and the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
All MRI Centers of Texas locations have ample amounts of cleaning supplies and are being cleaned and properly sanitized daily, in addition to frequent cleaning being done on all patient touch points. Our management team has reinforced our policy to our staff, demanding that they stay at home if they are sick, and to follow strict CDC guidelines. We have also added a pre-screening questionnaire to our Patient Intake Forms, so please make sure to review it carefully at your appointment. Please re-schedule your appointment as soon as possible if you do not feel well.
Below are tips from the World Health Organization (WHO) and the Center for Disease Control (CDC) to protect yourself from the COVID-19 virus:
If you are sick,
• please stay at home
• Wash your hands with water and soap for a minimum of 20 seconds frequently
• Maintain social distancing between yourself and anyone who is coughing or sneezing
• Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands
• Cover your mouth and nose when you cough or sneeze
• Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using regular household cleaning sprays and wipes.
We are monitoring this situation closely, and we will continue to adjust our operations as needed. If you have any questions, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Together we will survive and thrive!